2018 Annual Membership Dues
|Senior (65 and over)||$215||$45||$260|
|Junior (Under 18)||$145||$27||$172|
|Family||Single + $35 per additional member||$80||?|
Click here to download the 2018 MLM Membership Renewal Form
Please use a PDF reader like Adobe Acrobat Reader to complete the form.
- Full membership dues are payable for those who join between January 1 to June 30. Dues are payable at 50% of the annual rate for new members joining between July and December.
- All new members are required to complete an application IN FULL, including signatures from supervised shoots.
- All Club members must also be members of the Canadian Shooting Sports Association (CSSA) which provides insurance to its members.
- Club membership must be renewed by December 31 each year. Your CSSA membership must not expire during the following year, otherwise you are not insured and are not permitted to shoot on Club property.
- Please present your completed and signed Membership Renewal Form with payment directly to the Membership Chair, Wendy. (905-651-3123) If you’d prefer to renew via the postal service, please send payment and your completed, signed renewal form to:
3780 Miller Rd
Port Colborne ONL3K 5V5