2020 Annual Membership Dues
(effective November 1st, 2019)
|Single||$225.66 + 29.34 HST = $255.00||$45||$300|
|Senior (65 and over)||$215.05 = 27.95 HST = $243.00||$45||$288|
|Junior (Under 18)||$145.13 + 18.87 HST = $164.00||$27||$191|
|Family||Single + $35.40 + 4.60 HST = $40.00 per additional member||$80||?|
Click here to download the 2020 MLM Membersip Renewal Form.
Please download the file and use a PDF reader like Adobe Acrobat Reader to complete the form. The functionality of the form may be unpredictable if the form is completed in a web browser. Or if you prefer (or have problems), please feel free to print the form and fill it out with a pen.
Click here to download the RELEASE AND USER OBLIGATION waiver
- Full membership dues are payable for those who join between January 1 to June 30. Dues are payable at 50% of the annual rate for new members joining between July and December only.
- All new members are required to complete an application IN FULL, including signatures from supervised shoots and the club safety course.
- All Club members must also be members of the Canadian Shooting Sports Association (CSSA) which provides insurance to its members. When renewing, your CSSA membership must not expire during the renewal year. If it will, you will be asked to buy CSSA for two years. This is a mandatory condition of membership.
- Club membership must be renewed by December 31 each year. A $25 late fee applies to RENEWALS received after December 31.
- Maple Leaf Marksmen MUST have a signed RELEASE AND USER OBLIGATION Waiver on file for all members.
- Please present your completed and signed Membership Renewal Form with payment directly to the Membership Chair, Wendy. (289-687-2446) or a member of the Membership Committee; Norm Botts, Mike Gettler, Mike Stratton or Steve Turner. If you’d prefer to renew via the postal service, please send payment and your completed, signed renewal form to:
Maple Leaf Marksmen
2102 Eleventh St
St. Catharines ON L2R 6P7