2023 Annual Membership Dues
(effective November 1st, 2021)
|Single||$225.66 + 29.34 HST = $255.00||$45||$300|
|Senior (65 and over)||$215.05 = 27.95 HST = $243.00||$45||$288|
|Junior (Under 18)||$145.13 + 18.87 HST = $164.00||$27||$191|
|Family||Single + $35.40 + 4.60 HST = $40.00 per additional member||$80||?|
This year: Membership forms MUST NOT BE MAILED IN. You need to fill it out and print it. Mailed in renewal forms will not be accepted.
The member will attend the clubhouse with either a copy of the new, shorter renewal form from the club web site or fill one in at the clubhouse.
They must also bring:
- MLM membership badge
- Valid CSSA membership card
- P.A.L or R.P.A.L.
The renewal will not be completed without the above documents.
If you purchase your own CSSA membership, or have it with another club, you must bring proof that your membership is valid for the entire fiscal year (Up to December, 2023).
2022 MEMEBERSHIP RENEWAL FORM: (Click here to open and download the 2023 MLM membership Renewal form). Please download the file and use a PDF reader like Adobe Acrobat Reader to complete the form if required.
Again, this year we will be accepting cash, cheque or E-transfers.
Someone will be at the clubhouse to complete renewals on:
Tuesdays from 8:00 am until approximately noon
Thursdays from 8:00 until approximately noon
Saturdays from 8:00 until approximately noon
Sundays from 8:00 am until approximately noon
1. To keep with CSSA coverage, a “family” is considered to be the member, a spouse and children under the age of 21 who are living at home and in full attendance at school.
2. If your CSSA membership expires before December, you can contact the CSSA at 1-888-873-4339, toll free, and purchase coverage by the month to change the expiry date. You will be required to pay $4.00 a month for a single person or $7.00 a month for a family. If you decide to take this route, bring in the receipt to show you have paid up until December.
RELEASE AND USER OBLIGATION WAVER:.
(Click here to open and download the RELEASE AND USER OBLIGATION waiver )
- Full membership dues are payable for those who join between January 1 to June 30. Dues are payable at 50% of the annual rate for new members joining between July and December only.
- All new members are required to complete an application IN FULL, including signatures from supervised shoots and the club safety course.
- All Club members must also be members of the Canadian Shooting Sports Association (CSSA) which provides insurance to its members. When renewing, your CSSA membership must not expire during the renewal year. If it will, you will be asked to buy CSSA for two years. This is a mandatory condition of membership.
- Club membership must be renewed by December 31 each year. A $25 late fee applies to RENEWALS received after December 31.
- Maple Leaf Marksmen MUST have a signed RELEASE AND USER OBLIGATION Waiver on file for all members.
- Please present your completed and signed Membership Renewal Form with payment directly to the Membership Chair, or a member of the Membership Committee